Wednesday 23 March 2016

Evaluation activity 7 - Draft


Evaluation activity 7

Looking back at your preliminary task (the school magazine task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?

I felt I have made a large amount of progression since when I first did my magazine to now. I felt that my Photoshop skills have improved a large amount and I feel confident when using programmes similar to this now. I feel confident in using the different tools to create different effects and to make different styles for my magazine. I feel I have improved my knowledge on mise en scene and how important this is in order to produce a magazine as I realise now that there has to be a co-ordination with the clothing and that certain backgrounds can have different effects on the reader and how that they relate to the magazine. I felt that my camera work has improved as I know of a lot of shots that I can use to take for my magazine and that the shots of the artist can have a impact on peoples view on the magazine.

(im planning on having a moodboard of some of my shots also im not 100% sure what to talk about in this question and how much I need to cover each point)

1 comment:

  1. This one really needs work: you need images of both tasks (preliminary and final) clearly labeled to explain exactly how you have improved. This is too general at the moment, and does not answer the question.
    Focus on layout, composition and camerawork - BE SPECIFIC.

    ReplyDelete