Saturday 16 January 2016

Audience profile- Male

Name- James Rodgers
Age- 23
Job/occupation- He works in a office and is always taking his breaks to research the next festival or concert.
Interests- He works all week to save money to spend on tickets to go to the latest concerts and festivals and likes to travel abroad to country's to experience house music festivals in that country with his mates.
Favourite music artists- deadmau5 , Eric Prydz, The Prodigy , Ministry Of Sound (in general)
Favorate magazine- MixMag
This is common example of what sort of people are interested within my genre and what sort of fashion they wear. We see he is dressed within summer wear as house music is linked to the summer and hot weather. I am pleased with my research and I have a clear example of what my target group would look like

No comments:

Post a Comment