Wednesday 13 January 2016

Language register

Throughout my research of the magazines I have bought and the magazines that are themed similar to my genre I have assessed how the writing of the magazines are formatted and the style that the authors use when presenting this information to the public. The large majority of the articles and interviews that I read through and assessed use a informal chatty style as if it was a conversation. This made me feel interacted I did not lose interest and also some of the information they were presenting in articles was relatable as they discussed subjects which I felt were true and it made me think about what was being said and presented. The articles had a nice flow to them and it was nice to read as I did not get bored and I felt interested and wanted to find out more about that article. I have decided I am going to use a chatty tone when writing my magazine so it will appeal to audiences and so they will be interacted with the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment