Tuesday 26 January 2016

Evaluation of class feedback to my pitch

Comments-

Tom Crane- I think that your pitch is very well organised, as I can clearly understand the audience that you are targeting for your magazine. Furthermore I also like the fact that you have chosen the genre of House Music as I feel their is a gap in the market for this type of magazine. On the other hand I think you should change the price of your magazine to a round total instead of it being £3.99.

Hannah Franks- I like how your pitch links in to the genre of music really well, meaning you can get your thoughts across really well. To improve you could include circulation figures to add more detail, but overall well done!

Angel Dewing-Hall- I like your use of the mood board to help the audience visualise, and due to this it fits the genre really well. The key words you have chosen also help the audience to understand the type of magazine you are aiming for. To improve you could add net circulation based on similar magazine's net circulation.

James Taggar- Good understanding of your genre, the mood board is well designed and fits in well with your genre. Well done

Jake Godsell-Good 25 word pitch that includes all of the relevant information

Dom Collins- Excellent mood board to fit with the pitch. To improve a video could have been made but the mood board still portrays your ideas clearly.

Louisa Hill- I like this pitch it think it was very effective. I also like the mood board that you made to show the audience some examples of the genre that you have chosen.

Leah Milner- An effective pitch that contains all key information. Supporting it with a mood board helps to visualise the magazine. To improve you could add more inspiration magazines.

Rayan Solanki- It is a simple pitch, which I like as it allows your pitch to stand out. the chosen words link really well to your genre.

Ethan Henson- I like your pitch as it is simple yet effective. It includes all of the required information - well done.

Evaluation-
After assessing my comments from my pitch and presentation to my class I have analysed the key information and issues raised by my class mates and what they think well and what is required for improvement. I have had a few positive comments about how my pitch is organized very well and that the pitch is clear which is good as it helped get my point across to the audience. The audience have commented on the fact that I have a chosen a good genre of house music as they agreed there is a gap in the market for a magazine of this type. I have been complimented on the fact that I have used mood boards to present a clear understanding of my audience. My audience have said that the way I have used a simple format has produced a effective pitch which is good as I believe I have had a good impact on my audience who I pitched too.

Although I have had positive feedback on my mood board a member of the audience suggested that I used a video to portray my ideas which I thought was a good idea and something I am defiantly going to include if I have to present another pitch in the future as I think it provides lots more information than a mood board as a mood board is quite basic and simple and the use of a video allows a song to be added which then portrays a even better understanding of my genre and clear representation to my audience. Using a video will help me interact with the audience without them becoming bored. I have also had comments that have told me I need to include circulation figures so I went back to my 25 words and adapted them to suit these comments made.

No comments:

Post a Comment