Thursday 14 January 2016

Magazine genre and title


After researching the current magazine market and assessing what types of magazines are available to purchase for the public. I assessed what type of magazines they are and what they include inside them, as some magazines had a mix such as fashion and music. I looked into each genre of music and had a look at what magazines were present within these genres and I thought that there was a gap in the market for a magazine themed around house and dance music. There is one current main magazine within this genre known as MixMag but this is small compared to other genres as in rock music there is lots of magazines available.
I have also looked into the names of magazines and have decided a name for my music magazine and I have chosen to use ‘Kurupt’ as my name. The reason I have chosen this is due to the fact it is catchy and easy to remember and also it is spelt in a different way to the actual word which could result in it standing out more to the public and it may also flow well in a font. I also think that this title is clear and so there will be no confusion over the name. I also think that everyone can relate to music and everyone has a common interest in music and so I thought that whenever there is any corruption within society music can help solve these issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment