Wednesday 20 January 2016

Photographers, magazine designers and graphic designers






Photographer-
Rutger Geerling
I have researched into a photographer who works specifically in taking photos of house music festivals and concerts and he gets lots of photos of the djs which is good as it will be good for a front cover also he likes to get photos of the ongoing atmosphere around the festival/concert. He uses the lighting in his favour by advertising these bright lights and by projecting them onto the crowd so it looks as if the festival has really good lighting and sound and as if everyone is having a good time. Here are some examples of his work.

Photo by: Rutger Geerling






As we can clearly see all of his photos are very clear and relevant to large festivals and massive parties, he can vary between photos of the crowd and also the artist which is good for a magazine as I can include lots of different examples and photos.


Magazine designer-

Matt Willey is a good example of a magazine designer and I believe his work is relevant to my genre of music and also my style of music that I am basing my magazine around. The reason I like his work is because it is very plain and simple but yet it looks really creative and it stands out lots which I think is key for a magazine I also like the way he uses different shapes and images to create a front cover photo as I personally think it is very smart and it would look a real good class. Here are some examples of his work.






No comments:

Post a Comment