Friday 22 January 2016

Institution that would publish my magazine

The institutuion that would be likely to public my magazine would be development hell Ltd. The reason why I have chosen to use this publishing institution was because they have also published Mixmag which is going to be similar to my magazine due to the genres and style. This would be helpful as they know who to publish to in order to make the magazine a success and also they could compare the magazines and analyse what needs improving or what is good from my magazine. The company also have good experience within the magazine industry as they were reincorporated in 2001 which gives them 15 years of experience in publishing magazines. The company is also based within London which is helpful for my magazine as it is made in Britain.

No comments:

Post a Comment